viewers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nota Kaki : Misi 2012, Melewati 2011.

Put all the pain aside. Gather the new strength together, and strike for the best!

May be the best achievement of 2011? India Trip was the best memory ever!


Cerita 2011:
  1. It has been two years of gaining experiences at my workplace. When it reaches the January 10th, 2012. Heads up!
  2. Mission #11 accomplished! Bermusafir dengan rakan-rakan baik. India was such an experiences! Adventurous, yet too much to really felt it at once!
  3. Mission #21 accomplished! Ada orang sudah berpunya. Married in March 2012. (Obviously not me!
  4. Mission #6 failed! Makin kerengga la pulak! It's 40+ still.
  5. Lesson is learned very much well now. So much bijak menangani isu-isu sensitif kepada diri. Heh..
  6. Mission #17 accomplished! I am a registered voter for Malaysian's future.
  7. I did wrote in my blog much frequent now on.

Misi 2012:
  1. Permanent job! Berkhidmat untuk negara!
  2. Own car, with its license of course!
  3. Gain weight! At least 50kg! (berkobar-kobar!)
  4. Another trip menjejaki bumi Tuhan! (Yes, it's definitely Krabi!)
  5. Family trip! Nak tak nak, kena gak bercuti with family this year! Mano ajo eh?
  6. Keep on writing. Finish the story in Kisah Penglipur Lara, and may be publish them out somewhere else than just in blog or FB.
  7. I really wanna do something for me. Something that might motivate me to live and be happy. Something that make me glad of being myself. Something which might imply the fact that I deserve it. Simply to appreciate my own work hard.

Apa azam baru anda?





No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"