viewers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Souvenir--

this entry is dedicated especially to those friends at UKM in conjunction of my lovely day of convocation day:


Member Kajai--


Member Biotek--


Member MEDiK--


Member KONVO--


Member MT BIOTEK--

Dear my Lovely, Sweet Friends and Foes,
It's nice to put your pictures in my frames of life and to watch you guys alive eternally within it.
I would like to congratulate all of you for finishing your study here, and with me.

Those who will further your study, keep working hard and good luck!
Whereas to those who are looking for job and may be there are some of us already own one, good luck and 'welcome' to a whole new world!

Dear Beloved People,
I wanna give you guys lot-lot-lot and continuous prayer from the deepest part of my heart that you will find your way rightfully in this world.
Don't forget to keep in touch. Friends forever and evermore---

I'll love to keep something or anything or any part of what you own as a souvenir.
Don't forget to sign your contact number and home address via my e-mail:
in_shahieras_prince@yahoo.com
(Subjected to UKM CONTACT)
and receive a beautiful 'gift' from me too, as a reply.

Selamat Bergraduasi,
Selamat Berpuasa
dan
Selamat Menempuh Hari-hari yang Mendatang!


No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"