viewers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hati Kecil : Destinasi bahagia dengan jalan derita yang sangat panjang.

the title for this entry might be quite long. but, i don't feel like writing much longer in it. so, another short note version!

1. i believe that life is short. so, i'll try to achieve most of the what-i-ever-want-in-my-life.
2. talking about how short life is, Seri Bayu, the composer and lyric writer sudah meninggal dunia. and my dearest cousin (who like my own mom) juga baru sahaja meninggal dunia last saturday, 4pm.
3. she was a great person. quite close to me myself. in fact, i did worked for her a few months before i start my current jobs. arwah memang menghidap bayak penyakit termasuk diabetes. last time i checked, dia rebah sehingga lebam-lebam dan tak dapat makan. tapi then, she was fine until the next saturday, i got the news she was gone. takziah to keluarga Halimah Isa.
4. i am a planner. i love to plan my doings. sometimes, i make decision right on, but always think that all through. i just don't like changes very much.
5. i planned to have a visit in India soon. July is great. we planned almost everything but by the time's coming, rasa macam aku telah membuat keputusan yang salah. it's not that i don't want to go there but sepanjang tempoh ini banyak sangat halangan melingkari. planning makes me headache. plus, i got to have others to help me out with lots of things, and they kinda busy right now. i mean, they don't really not into it. okay. i hope everything is just fine!
6. talking about goings, and the matters in between: selepas mendapat berita ke-meninggal-dunia-an sepupuku, i planned to go back home. esok. everything is just fine, except jumaat tu lah juga ada jamuan yang ditunggu-tunggu. and, there's someone don't want me to do that.
7. after a few crisis and another crisis, someone really want me to be by her side. yelah, kesit sorang2. but my point is, i dah mintak cuti. i dun really wanna ask another cuti for next time because some days another emergencies might just happen, and i dun really put my work aside.
8. plus, it's not me who always membiarkan anda kesit. you know it right? i just feel it's unfair! i really wanna take rest and go back home. i miss my family there. my cousins and children. and, it's suit for my late cousin, since it's 7th day after her death. yea, saya nak balik.
9. i am sorry if i've to let you be alone for these three days, but i really have to go back home!
10. if you think i'm selfish, please, think again!
11. oh, i dun really mind going to bus station tomorrow, i just need my ride to the workplace.
12. i wish life is easier than this. since, i think this is not supposed to be a huge problem.

"kurancang kembaraku ke destinasi bahagia yang kuimpikan,
namun jalan yang kulalui dipenuhi duri derita yang panjang."

No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"