viewers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

India Trip : The Lesson of Lifetime. (Preparation is un-packable)

True. There is no preparation could be packed up into our luggage. Enjoying minor difficulties for unprepared plan could be one of the few excitement in a journey/trip. Going for nothing might not be the best subject to learn things, but going with everything planned, especially not by us is even impossible to learn more about the trip.

I'm a planner. I love to plan every little thing that I'm about to do. I scheduled my daily tasks into a table or a list, and I follow them dependently. I love to organize my procedures through flowchart. I arranged each of the equipments systematically. I compiled my documents into few specific files. I structured my things up. I set almost everything I have into order. I'm prepared, whenever it comes to the work. Because I believe that "Proper Performance Provide Peak Performance".

And I planned my trip, every single things I might. But practically, my plan kept changing and impended by many unwanted disruptions. I planed, and I failed. I planed, and I changed.

The truth is, trip is a spontaneous action, with flexible schedule. Any changes are supposedly welcomed. Go for an action, and learn to deal with it. Accept the challenge, and feel for the excitement. Experience the adventure, and live the lesson.

But I am a planner. I hate changes, I dislike uncertainty. I work through flow, and timeline, and obviously, deny the upcoming hardship. And then I learn one thing for sure; Preparation is un-packable item. We can't bring it into our luggage along the trip. It's prepared only when the journey is on.

No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"