viewers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Singgah : Tip of the Iceberg!


Last few months, or less, I went for a watch with a friend. It was Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Seriously, I'm not a fan of Twilight, only caught the second one, The New Moon if I'm not mistaken, and had been following the series from since. Just an honest glimpse, I don't like the shows especially the Breaking Down Part 1 but surprisingly, the second one is really awesome! Okay, this is not what I meant to say.

If you're watching the first and the second part of Breaking Dawn, you'll aware of Christina Perri's song, A Thousand Years was sang a bit different from one another. Just the first few parts and the featuring.

The thing is, when I was listening to the song - of the part 2, at that seconds, I noticed it was different, and told my friend about it. Unfortunately, he disagreed. Of course, I am right. But he clearly thought that I made it up. Even worse, he tried to break me down with some silly, sarcasm jokes. Yeah, that's not nice. But I'm over it.

My point is, there's always a few parts in our life that we're unaware of. A few things that usually weren't there, but then they changed, out of our consciousness. And what we should really do is trying to be very open minded, and listen to others. Once in awhile, we should really admit that we could be wrong, and others might see them clearer than we are. It's not everything will always be like they were, all the time. World is spinning around.

I'll  make this short. But after all, what I am truly care to say is, never judge someone's opinion just because it sounds ridiculously impossible. Things can always be different than what we ever thought of. And someone else might have seen it better than us. So, be thankful if someone could have the gut to tell us the truth. You don't have to trust them, but at least, never make fun of them. It's so much worse if it turns out that you're the one on the wrong run.

Life is a tip of iceberg. There are too many thing we don't really see. And it happens that someone else could see what we don't, in their own perspective. Leave the trustfulness to the end of the deal, but always, listen first. 

No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"