viewers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm just doing my best to be kind--

May be, it's true that life is balanced with two sort of energies--good and evil. You can't be in neither part of it but to accept both. You're not an angel, neither an evil demon. So that, you have nothing to be as good as you think or try something that might let you be a pure evil.

Every single times in my life, I wish I'm a good, kind person. Wish to do all my best of being a kind-hearted man. But, honestly, such a thing is never exist.

No matter how good you are, people will never think like as what you're deserve to have/be--

Live well, and play nice.

No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"