viewers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.01.11




there are two things happen in this date:

1. Her birthday!


(Datuk/Datin Seri Hajah) Siti Nurhaliza Taruddin is the most successful singer, the most adorable person we all love. This year of 2011, she turns 32, and striving for more achievements ahead. Good luck Siti. You'll always be on the top of my list!




2. My 1st anniversary, working at MARDI, Serdang. (Biotechnology Research Center).


The same date as in last year, it's Monday when I started my first day working as Graduated Research Assistant to Dr. Wee Chien Yeong at the Molecular Lab 2. I firstly admitted to Duku Project which Mrs. Director, Dr. Umi Kalsom Abu Bakar happened to be the Project Leader. In March however, I had been discharged for some reasons and readmitted to Dr.Wee's current project: Functional Validation of Potential Defence-related Genes from Papaya Fruits Using Model Plants. And, I'm involved in this study till now. Glad to learn lots of things;, knowledge, techniques and even something we never be taught in class. Keep beating the drums up, Hanam!

No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"