viewers

Monday, January 24, 2011

sharing is caring.

Dear bloggers, readers, and friends.

If I may, I'm willing to have your blog's link. So, please leave your blog's link at the comment below. I really love reading people's blog. What are they thinking and what are they doing, are always make me curious to know. And I wish to share your blog with others in my blog too.

As an exchange of this, I really hope you may share my blog on yours as well. This is a mutual business. Please don't get me wrong.

One more thing, I do really appreciate if your blog is about your life or something you love to do or think about, not for your profitable business [MLM, online shopping, ads etc..]. Something personal, or just anything about current issues is fine.

Plus, I'll try to create a tribute entry once in awhile, to say something about your blog as I read it. I hope we'll have fun to share and learn from each other.

p/s: if you read this by Facebook link, do visit my blog: www.micinmyearphones.blogspot.com, and submit your link there.


Thank you.

No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"