viewers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review : Faster

Review: Faster.

First of all, I’m not a good reviewer but I exactly know how to enjoy a movie. So, I have to be clear that the person – who loves to write review about any movie he ever watched, is not really me. But since there are people who asked me for it, I’ll give something out of it. Plus, I have been going for watching almost every week. Okay, here goes the story...

Number one; I never intended to watch this movie ever since its poster is stood up in front of GSC lobby like c-e-n-t-u-r-i-e-s ago, as it seemed like a so-so movie from who-know-who the director but the famous-big-muscle man from WWF, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Until I met my another-lonely-weekend I have to spend with Mr. GSC & family, and no more seducing movies on my most-wanted-to-watch list, I then took this opportunity to enjoy this screen. Oh ya, there are few people who suggested me to watch as well. Mr. F told me that his sister like this movie so much. Miss H who give a very 3 and a half review about it and another Mr. S who really want me to watch and give him the review of it.

Number two; Miss H rated this show 3 plus a half right? I did tell you about it right? Well, she also remarked that it has a twisted end which we will like it so damn much. About that, I did figured how the story would end up 30 minutes after the show started. Nice huh? But it does make you a-okay feeling. Trust me. There is, however, a single role that will make you think a little bit distracted understanding its plot, someone who riddled your thought about the whole movie. So, my advice is, don’t think too much about the story-line. You’ll figure the great pleasure from its mystery~.

Number three; Action is full-packed. It is somehow too much especially the gunshot is too loud for my ears. Kidding! The Dwayne as always is, playing a much predicted acts to watch. Such as Fahrin Ahmad’s role of anything but a sissy. The Rock really rocks the movie! Except the part of always driving superior car, killing villains, sturdy man to settling of scores, and always relive again once death (remember this facts!), he really rocks on!

Number four; It is a nice movie to watch but if you missed it, don’t worry, not a waste. The pros, there are actions and great storyline. A pinch of warped end really spiced up the show. But the cons, it just another story of The Rock you always watch. Nothing so special. Seriously, it’s three and a half stars.

No comments:

::shout box!::

"masing-masing Kami anugerahkan mereka itu dan mereka ini pun dengan pemberian Tuhanmu. Pemberian Tuhanmu tiada terlarang (kepada sesiapa jua pun)"